Show and Tell instructions
- Don’t use PowerPoint or other presentation software.
- Don’t try to walk all your activities (you don't have the time for walking them all - have a selection fitting your timeslot).
- Don’t assume you are talking to the teacher.
- Don’t assume you are the student.
- Don’t hold a paper – you should know your story by heart.
- Don’t come without having done a “dry-run” with your team.
- It’s a show and tell.
- Tell a great story.
- Give a great demo.
- To convince the customer.
- You (an e-business consulting firm) have the most promising concept.
- Point out the most promising features you thought off.
- The time your team has depends on your teamsize (larger teams have 5 min more). Cfr. planning.
Scoring: 10 points on group assignment
Show & Tell (4p)
- 2 points: presentation and webshop showcase.
- 2 points: content quality.
- “No show” during Show and Tell = 0/4 points for concerned team member.
- No company authorisation proof: -2 points.
Your groupwork (webshop with it’s activities) (6p)
- Deadline submission: 31 December, 23h59 - electronic submission on Chamilo.
(If only a paper submission received - the paper submission will be used instead)
- [1..7] days late: max score 3/6.
- > 7 days late: score 0/6.
No peer review, but
- Team should provide feedback to teacher if a team member does not take up a significant workload.
- Score correction up/down group score based upon quality and quantity of activities performed.