Create a page to represent your business on Facebook
How do I create a Page?
If you're the official representative of an organization, business, celebrity or brand, you can create a Page to represent your organization on Facebook.
To create a Page:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Choose a Page category
- Choose a subcategory and enter the required information
- Check the box next to I agree to Facebook Pages Terms
- Click Get Started
How do I convert my personal account to a Facebook Page?
When you convert your personal account to a Facebook Page, a business account will be created to manage your Page. Facebook transfers your current profile picture and add of all your friends and followers as people who like your Page. Your account's username will become the username for your Page, and the name associated with your personal account will become your Page's name. If you want your Page to have a different name, consider creating a new one.
No other content will be carried over to your new Page, so be sure to save any important information before converting your account. You can:
- Download your information, such as all of your sent and received messages and all of the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
- Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. You'll be unable to manage groups once the conversion begins.